The Glorious Luxury Firm is an exquisite bed with all natural fibers and a responsive feel. Its New Zealand JOMA wool creates a micro climate able to absorb moisture while its micro coils reduce pressure points as you rest. Coupled with natural latex, your body will wake up feeling gloriously refreshed
Each and every luxury mattress is bespoke to you and is meticulously hand built to bring you comfort, relaxation and pleasure. You will never own a more comfortable and more beautiful bed.
Why not assure your comfort and luxury right down to the last detail, with our range of design options.
- Hand Side Stitching: Hand side stitching helps support the sides of the mattress to prevent sagging, so that you can utilize the entire sleeping surface of the mattress.
- Outer Tufting: The mattress is fully outer tufted by hand, securing the upholstery layers to ensure that they will not settle or shift over time.
- Natural Wool and Cashmere Treated with Silver: Cashmere’s unique softness and natural stretch adds an exquisitely luxurious feel to your mattress.
- Camel Hair: This very fine fiber, collected from the soft underbelly of the animal in the summer months, naturally manages daily temperature changes in its natural environment via its superb insulation properties.
- New Zealand JOMA Wool: JOMA Wool is derived from a process that thoroughly cleans the wool fibers to remove traces of naturally occurring lanolin. At the same time a permanent crimp is set in the fiber to increase bulk, springiness, comfort and longevity.
- Microcoil Comfort Layer: The European mini coil design instantly conforms to your body, providing ultimate comfort to the areas you need it most. The 2000 points of contact reduce body impressions while maintaining maximum support.
- Luxurious Cattle Hair: Cattle hair, curled and steamed, provides good ventilation along with temperature and humidity control.
- Natural Latex: Resilient, natural latex creates a plush feel, conforming instantly to embrace your body’s unique shape. It distributes weight evenly, reducing the pressure points that cause tossing and turning.
- Corn Fiber Support Pad: Made of naturally sustainable materials, a densified corn fiber support pad eliminates the need for polyurethane foam while providing optimal mattress support.
- EXCLUSIVE! Advanced Steel Encased Joey Coil Design: The exterior coil provides an initial comforting feeling, responding to weight and body movement.