Expert Review by Darina
The top of the line available in US, Camellia is the pinnacle of Luxury! This all-natural pillow top mattress features Natural Latex that conforms to your body and reduces pressure points. Camellia is a perfect match for back and side sleepers. Exclusive Steel Encased Joey Coil system provides essential support without sacrificing comfort. Camellia features the World’s best natural cooling material- Camel Hair, as well as an exotic Alpaca Wool. The mattress is covered in finest Belgian Silk Damask.
20 years of Non prorated Warranty.
Each Hypnos mattress is exquisitely hand tailored and built to order just for you!
- The Q-Spring coil design introduces a new level of bedding comfort by utilizing more “working wire” and an unprecedented coil count.
- The fabric encased working wire flexes, responds and supports all body types, weights and shapes. By taking advantage of fine wire’s unique qualities, the process achieves an unprecedented level of comfort and support.
- Alpaca is one of the best of the new breed of exotic, high performance fibers. Similar to wool except that it naturally contains no lanolin which improves performance in humid conditions and is naturally hypo-allergenic.
- Surrounding the comfort and support layers, the natural cotton batting is breathable, helping to regulate body temperature and heart rate. It also provides a soft support, excellent moisture absorption and wicking properties.
- This very fine, soft and luxurious Camel Hair, collected from the soft underbelly of the animal in the summer months, naturally manages daily temperature changes in its natural environment via its superb insulation properties.
- Exquisite horse hair is a long, large diameter fiber which is heat crimped to create an additional benefit in terms of creating a natural spring like recovery. It is very resilient by nature and provides an excellent base of the fiber build up.
- Resilient natural latex create a plush feel, conforming instantly to embrace your body’s unique shape. It distributes weight evenly, reducing the pressure points that cause tossing and turning.