- The Q-Spring coil design introduces a new level of bedding comfort by utilizing more “working wire” and an unprecedented coil count.
- The fabric encased working wire flexes, responds and supports all body types, weights and shapes. By taking advantage of fine wire’s unique qualities, the process achieves an unprecedented level of comfort and support.
- Alpaca is one of the best of the new breed of exotic, high performance fibers. Similar to wool except that it naturally contains no lanolin which improves performance in humid conditions and is naturally hypo-allergenic.
- New Zealand Joma Wool is derived from a process that thoroughly cleans the fibers removing traces of lanolin, and sets a permanent crimp in the fiber via heat setting. This increases bulk, springiness, comfort and longevity in the fibers.
- This very fine, soft and luxurious Camel Hair, collected from the soft underbelly of the animal in the summer months, naturally manages daily temperature changes in its natural environment via its superb insulation properties.
- Resilient natural latex create a plush feel, conforming instantly to embrace your body’s unique shape. It distributes weight evenly, reducing the pressure points that cause tossing and turning.
- The European mini coil design instantly conforms to your body, providing ultimate comfort to the areas you need it most. The 2000 points of contact reduce body impressions while maintaining maximum support.
Hypnos Laurel Plush
$3,198.00 – $5,999.00
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Ca. King
No Foundation, Low Profile, High Profile