OUR MANUFACTURES HAVE SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICES WE NEED TO DISPLAY ON OUR WEBSITE.
Please Add The Product To the Cart To See Additional Discounts!
Indulgently cozy and supple, the Devonshire is upholstered exclusively in Platinum Certified British fleece wool, including hand-teased Devonshire fleeces. British wool is exceptionally resilient, with a unique ability to regain and maintain its form in the face of repeated use. The result: a sensation of comfort and luxury that will last for years to come.
- Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Spring tension: Soft, Medium, Firm, Extra Firm
- 1716 springs in King size
- Made exclusively from natural fillings: British fleece wool, hand-teased Devonshire fleece wool, British fleece needled wool
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand tufted with felt washers
- Upholstered with protective wool
- 2 rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal Handles
- Air vents
Overall mattress depth: 8.3" (21cm) + 2.4" (6cm) doming (+/-0.8")
Hand-nested pocket spring construction
1330 springs in a King size
Solid timber frame
Coir, blended Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
Finest quality ticking or upholstery fabric